Santa Pull-Out Card - MTTCC Challenge #94 Santa

 I'm so excited to share today's card for the latest MTTCC Challenge. This time the theme is Santa. I chose to use a kit that I have had stashed away for several years for this card. I got this Pull-Up card kit by Made to Surprise in a magazine a couple years ago, and completely forgot that I had it.  When I was searching my Stash for Santa related images I found it and knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  


The card starts out with Santa's boots sticking out of a chimney with a little pull tab at the top. 
When you pull the tap out pop's Santa's head and body. 


This card would be great to give to a kid or someone who is a kid at heart. It was so easy to assemble.  The creator of this kit put out a die set to make these, but I think they have been discontinued for awhile, but honestly, It would not be hard at all to cut your own, and I do plan to create an SVG for that in the future.  

Thanks for checking out my card, and I do hope I've inspired you to get into your craftspace and make something beautiful. If you decide to play along for the MTTCC Challenge please let me know in the comments. I can't wait to see what you make. Thanks for reading! 






Comments

Popular Posts