Fresh Trees Santa - Use Buttons

 I am pleased to present my Design Team card for MTTCC Challenge #92 - Use Buttons. This theme, which I had the privilege of choosing, is a reminder to me to use the elements in my stash that I often forget about it.  I always say I have two hobbies, making cards, and buying supplies to make cards.  Unfortunately my impulse buys sometimes get stashed away in a drawer never to be seen again. This is the case for the Tree buttons and the mini buttons I accented my card with. 



For this card, I utilized a paper stack and topper from my collection. I made a matte layer for my topper and the pattern paper out of foil to just give the card a little necessary pop. This card was fairly simple to make, but still very pretty. 

The final touch was the addition of 3D Christmas Tree button, Snowflake button, and mini buttons from my collection. Although simple, I am very pleased with how this card turned out.

Thanks for reading! I hope you are inspired to play along with us at MTTCC and go make something beautiful today! 



Comments

Popular Posts