Rainbow Friends Twisted Easel Card - Di's Digital Challenge - Fancy Folds.

 I am excited today to share with you my latest Design Team make for Di's Digital Challenge Blog. The theme for this week is Fancy Folds. If you follow me at all you know that Fancy Folds are my jam so it took me no time at all to choose my design for the challenge.  I decided to do one of the first Fancy Fold Techniques I learned way back in 2012, the Twisted Easel Card. 


I am in the process of making cards for my 4th Grade class birthdays. I thought this sweet Rainbow image was perfect for a little girl birthday. Our school mascot is the Tigers, so I loved that there was a tiger in this image as well. I chose to use a pre-colored image from Di's Etsy Shop to be featured on this card. I love using her pre-colored images they are all so beautiful and make the time to make a card way less, If you have not looked into the pre-colored digis in her shop, I would recommend you do so soon. 

I chose some friendly papers to work with the image on the card and then embellished the card with some old daisies I've had in my stash for ages.  I also framed my sentiment on the inside of the card with a doily giving it just the right touch of elegance. 

Thank you for checking out my card, and if you choose to play along with us, please leave me a comment. I can't wait to see your beautiful creation!






Comments

Popular Posts