Miss You - Di's Digi Use Your Words Challenge

 I am delighted to present my Design Team creation for this week's challenge on Di's Challenge Blog. The theme is "Use your words," this means you need to use a sentiment for your card. 

For this card, I used traditional layering techniques, utilizing various cards and papers cut in different ways to achieve the desired layout. And a Die Cut Sentiment that I thought fit the image quite nicely. 


I chose to use the West Walkies image from Di's Store, currently available for the special price of $1.00. I bought this images ages ago before I was a design team member because I fell in love with it, but then never ended up coloring it. I chose to do one more go at the coloring on kraft card technique using Prismacolor pencils. I enjoyed trying to explore where the highlights should go in this images, and the coloring of the fur of the dog. I am very pleased with the final result of the card and its overall appearance.

If you decide to play along with  Di's Challenge, please leave a comment here! Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts