Robin Trio Slimline Card - MTTCC Challenge #79 Winter Birds

 Today I am pleased to share my new make for this week's Challenge on My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge Blog. This time the theme is Winter birds.  

This one was a challenge for me, as I do not have very my things in my stash with birds, but I started searching the archives of my digital images and found this lovely Robin's Trio from Lili of the Valley Stamps.   I colored the images on regular cardstock with Prismacolors, then used Odorless mineral spirits and a paintbrush to blend.  I fussy cut the images, and put them on some paper doilies that I cut out with some random doily dies I have in my stash.  


One of my New Year's resolutions for crafting this year was to try and use up more scraps in my card making.  (I have a whole cart full.) I found the background paper in my scrap bin, and cut it to size and added some sprigs, a bow, and a sentiment to complete it.  Overall, I am very pleased with this card and can't wait to use it next Christmas season.  

For more inspiration and to play along with us, please join us on the My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge.  

Other challenges I want to enter my card into:

Cut it Up challenge Blog - This makes me Happy Challenge #296

Jingle Bells Challenge Blog: Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog Challenge #26 Love is in the Air

Patties Creations Challenge Blog: #215 Anything Goes

Art Impressions Challenge #369: Spin me round

Comments

  1. those little birdies are just so cute and I'm always a fan of coloring with prismacolors. I'm also trying to use things up around here as well so yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red frames for those sweet little holiday birdies ... so very glad you shared your RED with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like the paper and circle frames around your beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up! Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty holiday slimline design with the holly and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "This Makes Me Happy" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in our Challenge with your wonderful project.
    Val S - DT

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet gathering of Christmas robins and the intricate frames make them into a brilliant card. So happy you could join our celebration of RED at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts