MTTCC Challenge #96 - Christmas Tree

 Today I am sharing a new card for MTTCC Challenge. It's almost been a year with the team, and I am still humbled to be a part of this amazing team of crafters! Today's challenge is Christmas Trees I chose to keep things clean and simple and hand folded these cute Christmas Trees for the front of my card. 




I used a Park Lane Double sided Christmas Paper Pack to for my trees.  I then googled how to do this fold, as it had been years since I did it, then folded the tress.  To make them pop a bit, I did take some bling and line the folds so it looked like sparkly garland trimming the tress.  
I popped this onto an embossed background and added my sentiment at the bottom.  
Once again, very clean and simple yet very elegant. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and will play along with us at MTTCC!!
Thanks for Reading. 


Comments

Popular Posts