Pink and Burgundy Raccoon Card

  Today I am featuring a card I made using another one of Di's Digis called Raccoon. This week's challenge for Di's Challenge Blog is Favorite Colors. I chose to use this image because of the pink flowers on her crown.  I chose to use one of Di's pre-colored images for this card as I am still neck deep in teaching tasks as well as dealing with some sort of virus, so I chose to save some time and have the image pre-colored.  I am finding that I love using her pre-colored images. First of all, I am unsure I could color these images as well as Di does, and it allows me to spend more time putting my card layout together, which is one of my favorite parts of card making. 


I knew that I had some really cute black, pink, and burgundy papers in my stash that would compliment this image well.  Once I layered the papers, I decided to use a fine-tip marker to draw stitches around the top layer of patterned paper to draw some interest to it.  
I accented the card with two tiny roses from my stash, but overall kept things nice and simple. 

I hope this inspires you today! Please Make sure to join us at Di's Digital Challenge.  If you play along with us please leave a comment on my blog. 


Comments

  1. Lovely colors and design. I also enjoy using pre-colored images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts