Stocking Chimney Card - MTTCC #95

 Today I am excited to share my card for this week's MTTCC Challenge.  #95 is all about Stockings.  After lots of deliberation, I decided to use the line from the famous poem "The night before Christmas" that sets my scene.  


I found a nice layered stocking image in my Cricut Design Space and used some of my Christmas scraps to make some eclectic stockings.  I then layered the stockings on my brick patterned paper.  
I also created a sentiment on Design Space and ran it through my Minc foil machine to give it a gold foil look to the letters. 

I have been pretty bogged down with the start of the school year, and I have had minimal time in my craft room of late. I love to create and still want to, but I hope this card inspires you to go out and make something even if it is simple. 
Please join us in the MTTCC Challenge and make something beautiful! 


Comments

Popular Posts