Ship Ahoy! - Di's Digital Challenge - Sand, Sun, Water

I'm thrilled to share my latest creation for the Di's Digi Challenge! This week's theme is all about Sand, Sun, and Water, and I've crafted something truly special to showcase it. 

For this project, I selected the adorable "Buddies in a Boat" image from Di's shop and brought it to life in a vibrant 3D beach scene. Instead of snow, I transformed my A2 Snowhills card SVG template from my Etsy shop into a sandy paradise. The layers of the card are adorned with beautiful papers from Craft Consortium, creating a sweet sailing scene that’s perfect for summer.

To add a pop of color, I used my Ohuhu Alcohol Markers on the "Buddies in a Boat" image, bringing each detail to life. The sentiment, which perfectly complements the scene, was a delightful find from an old issue of Creative Stamping in my stash.

If this project inspires you and you’re eager to try your hand at making an A2 snowHILL card, head over to my Etsy shop or YouTube channel for detailed instructions and templates. Your feedback means the world to me, so please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts—I'm always looking to improve and innovate!

I hope this creation sparks your creativity, and I can't wait to see how you join us in the Di's Digi Challenge. Let’s make something beautiful together! 

Thanks for reading, and go make something beautiful. 



Comments

  1. Love your beach scene! Great dimension and background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts