Polar Bear Winter Scape Card Video and MTTCC Challenge #85.

 Today I am excited to share with you the card I made for the latest My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge. This time the challenge was winter scenes and I came up with such a cute slimline design. So without further hesitation, here it is: 

For this card I created my own SVG for the snow hill popups.  When I created this design I specifically was thinking snow, but as I was putting it together and working on the voice over for the video, I defiantly saw it working well for hills of grass, or even sand hills, making this card fantastic for a variety of seasons and purposes.   

I used a stamp set I've had in my stash from Whimsy stamps called "Sheltering Love". I colored them up with Prismacolor Pencils and used Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend them.  I used my Brother ScanNcut to cut them out with a small border, and placed them around the snow hill card base.  For the final touch, I found some sequin snowflakes in my stash and glued a few around for just a touch of shimmer.  

I hope you enjoyed my make today.  If you want to play with this Snow Hills Pop Up card, check out my Etsy Shop.   

Also, for those who are interested, here is the tutorial for the assembly and decoration process of this card on my YouTube channel. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and it has inspired to you to go out and make something beautiful!  Also, please join us and play along with us at MTTCC Challenge

Comments

Popular Posts