Di's Digi Challenge: - Scraps and Stash

 Today I am pleased to share my card for the current Challenge at Di's Digital Challenge.  This time the prompt was "Scraps and Stash."  This theme paired well with my New Year's resolution to use more scraps in my projects.   


I used Di's new Caravan Cat image from her store, and colored it with prismacolor pencils.  I then used The Tri Fold Show Stopper Die from Made to Surprise to create this faux stepper card.  For the "Scraps and Stash" part of the challenge I covered the panels for the stepper card with strips of scrap paper, and made my sun with old sequins I have had in my stash for years. 
Overall, I fell the card turned out really cute, and would be a great card to use for birthdays, anniversaries, or just a "hello" card. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you will play along with us at Di's Digital Challenge

Challenges I want to enter my card into: 





Comments

Popular Posts