Magical Birthday - Di's Digi Design Challenge "Fantasy"

 Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the latest Challenge over at Di's Digital Design Challenge Blog.  This week the theme is "Fantasy." The moment I saw what the challenge was, I knew the image and theme I was going to go for.  

If you know me, you know I am just a little over-obsessed with a certain Magical Book Series, actually my whole 4th grade classroom is decorated to that theme.  I knew this theme would work well for this card. Plus, I intend on using this card as a Birthday Card for one of my students. I try to have a card on their desk on their birthday like a little "Birthday Trophy" awaiting them. They love it, and it gives me a good outlet to share my cards with people I love. 

For this card I used "Broomstick Mice" from Di's Shop and colored them up in my favorite House colors. I used Ohuhu Alcohol Markers to color the image and then cut it out with my Brother ScanNcut. Here is a Close up of the Colored Image: 

For the card base I decided to do a 6 x 6 Fold card base.  I used an old Echo Park paper pack and stickers to embellish the card. 

Thanks for reading along: I do hope you join us over at Di's Digital Challenge! 

Comments

Popular Posts