PINK! Z Fold Popup Card - MTTCC #84

 Today I am sharing with you my design team make for the new MTTCC Challenge. This time we were challenged to do non-traditional Christmas colors.  I, of course, chose pink. (For those of you who don't know, Pink is my favorite color, and I do not get to use it as often as I would like.) 


I took inspiration from Sam Calcott's Foldback Popup Card Tutorial and made some simple changes to make it my own.  The papers and and toppers I used came from an old Pink Christmas Paper pack that I bought on sale from Michaels years ago, and the enamel dots came from a Craft Consortium Pack I bought several years ago too.  I think this card brings just the right about of pink to the party but still looks festive and Christmasy.  

I hope you enjoyed my card and that it inspires you to go and make something beautiful today! 

Thanks for Reading and please join us at My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge


Comments

Popular Posts