Reindeer Slider Card - MTTCC #98 Winter Animals

 Today I am thrilled to share my latest card for My Time To Craft Christmas. The new theme for this go around is "Winter Animals." I chose to use this sweet image from the new Craft Consortium Christmas set.  


The set is called "Christmas Market" and it has just the sweetest images.  I paired this image with an old Made to Surprise Die set I have called "super sliders." The sliding mechanism in this card gives the simple images just enough POP to really make a sweet, but easy card. 

I also thought the pastel color pallet worked well with the images. I will certainly be making more cards with this set soon!  

I hope this card inspires you to get out and make something beautiful this week.  

Thanks for reading, and if you decide to play along with us at MTTCC please comment and let me know!



 


Comments

Popular Posts