Spooky Birthday Card - Di's Digital Challenge

 Today I wanted to pop in real quick and share the card I made for the latest Di's Digital Challenge.  This week's challenge is Halloween - Cute or Creepy.  I do not have a lot of people to send Halloween Cards to so I turned my creation into a Halloween Themed birthday card for one of my students.  (She had her birthday this week and was enamored with the card BTW.) 


I colored Di's Boil and Trouble Mouse Image from her Etsy shop using Prismacolor pencils.   I then fussy cut the image leaving a boarder, and the designed my card on Cricut Design Space. I found a fun Fram and a Web to layer in the card, and then found a super cute font for the SPOOKY lettering.  

To add just a little more pop, I embellished with enamel drops and a couple googley eyes.  Like I said before, the card was a hit, and I truly LOVED creating it.  

I hope this inspires you to join us in our challenge over at Di's Digital Challenge.  Thanks for reading! 



Comments

Popular Posts