Pumpkin Shaker Card:

 Today I am sharing my latest Card for Di's Digital Challenge


This time the theme was to "add a pumpkin" so I decided to design a pumpkin shaker to cut out on my Cricut to accent the card.  

I used the "Pumpkin Spice Anything Mice" image from Di's Etsy Shop as my main image, and I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. 

I embossed the black cardstock for the background, and then used a little "robin's egg" Distress Ink to edge it to give it that dusty look.  

Once again I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but I do have some October Birthdays coming up in my classroom and thought the colors and images would do nicely. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and I do hope it inspired you to go out and make something beautiful today! If you decide to play along with us at Di's Digital Challenge,  please comment below.




Comments

Popular Posts