Sunflower Bear Window Card - Di's Digital Challenge - Flower Frenzy

 Today I am sharing my latest card for Di's Digital Challenge. This time the challenge is Flower Frenzy.  I use a lot of flowers on my cards, (some handmade, some store boughten) so this challenge was fun and easy for me. 


The image I chose to use was "Buddy in the Garden" from Di's Store. I love teddy bears and sunflowers so this was a delightful image to color up and use on my card.  
I then used circle dies to cut a window out of my white card stock and my pattern.  The wood pattern card stock I used was from Craft Consortium called Beach Hut 6in paper pack. I love all the different colors of wood pattern they have to offer and have found that stack an essential addition to my stash. 
I then added a picket fence to my background and flowers decorate. I cut and put together both types of flowers/  The dies I used to cut the flowers were from a Papercraft Society Box from 2 years ago, and then used my ball tool to shape the flowers.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment inside the card where it could still be seen from the outside.  
I am really pleased how well this card came together, and I hope it has inspired you. Please join us for the Challenge.   Either way, go out and make something beautiful today!

Challenges I want to enter this card into:


Comments

Popular Posts