Glittery Tea-riffic Wiper Card - Di's Digital Designs Challenge - Sparkle and/or Shine

 I am excited to share the Design Team card I made for Di's latest challenge on the challenge blog. This week the theme is Sparkle and/or Shine.  This was such a fun challenge.  Since I love to add a little sparkle and/or shine to all my cards I found this one very satisfying.   



I chose to use Di's Little Mouse Teacup image from her store. I colored the image up with my Ohuhu Alcohol markers and used my Brother ScanNcut to cut it out. I then used a 6 x 6 wiper card die from Made to Surprise. I cut out my mats with silver glitter paper to add the sparkle and embossed white shimmer paper (you can't really see it in the photo) using a basket weave embossing folder from Made to Surprise.  I embellished with some banners cut out in blue sparkle paper and a couple of handmade flowers.  I made this card for a very dear friend whose birthday was this week. She has inspired my love for tea and we always have tea when I am at their home when I saw this teacup image, I knew I had to color it up and make a card for her birthday.  

Thanks for reading and I do hope you are inspired to join the challenge

Comments

Popular Posts