Penguin Skate/Ski Concertina Card - MTTCC Challenge #87 - Winter Sports

 Good morning! Today I am excited to share my latest DT card for the MTTCC Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is focused on Winter Sports Equipment, and while I have never skied a day in my life, I chose these super cute skiing/skating penguins from Craft Consortium to decorate my card. 


The outside of the card is just a simple 6 x 6 square, decorated with a penguin getting ready to have a fun day.  The real magic happens when you open this card up. 


The inside opens up to a framed concertina style card using different images from the Craft Consortium paper featuring skiing, skating, and the most adorable penguins.  For the construction of the card, I used a card base die from Made to Surprise, and then decorated it to fit the theme.  I also embossed a sentiment with some old stampendous black glittery embossing powder I have had in my stash for ages. (When I say ages, I mean like since I was in high school which was about 22 years ago.) I used papers and toppers from an old Craft Consortium paper pad to decorate.  

I hope you enjoyed my card, and I hope it inspires you to make something beautiful today.  Please also considering joining the MTTCC challenge, I always love looking at all the beautiful cards and designs everyone posts.   Thanks for reading! 





Comments

Popular Posts