MTTCC #75 - Something Starting With S.

Today is my debut as DT member for MTTCC Challenge. I am super excited and humbled to be a part of this amazing team of crafters! Today's challenge is Something starting with S.  I chose SKI, SNOWBOARDING, and SLEDDING. 


I used the Penguin Snow Days set I bought from Whimsy Stamps and created this Pop up Snow card using inspiration from Sam Calcott's YouTube channel.  I created this in A4 size which I think complimented the size of the stamps perfectly.  I actually created an SVG cut file for this card that I will be posting to my ETSY shop at a later date along with a YouTube channel.  

I hope you enjoyed my card and will play along!!


Comments

  1. Wow! You made your own SVG cut file!!! Kudos to you! Plus another round of applause for your debut project with MTTCC!!! Thanks so much for reaching out and asking to be part of our themed Christmas challenges! Merry Christmas 2023!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts