MTTCC #76 - New Year Twist and Pop Card

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Today marks the start of another MTTCC Challenge. I am so excited to share the card I have for you today.  Today's challenge is New Year.  I have been wanting a reason to use this Twist and Pop card design and the year 2024 works great for this.  I also wanted to use my Star Stencil I purchased from Stamp Anniething during Black Friday. The gold and Black seemed like just the ticked for the New Year. 


I got the instructions and inspiration from Sam Calcott's Mixed Up Craft Blog and Youtube. I did create a SVG file for this card, but there are some kinks I need to work out before I make it available and create a tutorial.  The twist and pop card's main showcase is the inside so I featured that first, but I did do some decorating on the front of the card. 

I made the star cutouts on my Cricut, and then foiled the words with. my Minc. Then I used my new star stencil and tried my hand for the first time at glitter paste.  Overall I was very pleased with the results.  (Even though I ruined a sweatshirt in the process of the glitter paste.) 


I hope you enjoyed my card and will play along!!

 


Comments

Popular Posts