Holiday YouTube Series Episode 2 - Double PopUp Card

 Today I am excited to share another exciting YouTube Tutorial and an Awesome SVG Card Base. 

I was inspired by Tanu Creative's Scrapbook Layouts. She does this style in several of her Albums and Exploding Boxes. I took the basic style, and made it into a 6 x 6 in greeting card. 
This is also the first SVG that I've tried with Solid Score lines. I thought with the intricacy of the popup mechanism that Perforated lines would be more likely to tear. 


I used Papers, Stamps, and Elements from one of my favorite retired Craft Consortium packs: Snome Time.  They recently came out with a Snome Time 2 pack so if you enjoy the whimsy nature of the pack, you can still purchase many of the elements in the 2 pack. 

If you want to see how I made/decorated this card be sure to check out my YouTube Video:

Thanks for joining me today. If you like this post please make sure to leave a comment and subscribe to my YouTube, and other Social Media Sites. 




Comments

  1. Nikki: Have you heard of The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge blog? TFATU. It has monthly anything goes fantasy competitions starting on the 1st Saturday of each month. I took over ownership in mid November 2022, so I'm completing my first full year as owner/DT within this next 2 weeks. I am doing a name change for 2024 in order to have a title that doesn't sound limiting as well as link it to another 2 blogs that I own. The new name is Heart's Quest Fantasy challenge blog. Gnomes, elves, dragons, mermaids, etc. are also welcomed at TFATU/HQFCB. We'd love to have you share. We also have a DT Call going on if you'd like to do that. Check out what we're doing. --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts