Spring Slider Card - Di's Digital Challenge

 Happy Spring! Today I am celebrating Spring with this love Slider card I made for Di's Digital Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is Welcome Spring.  I chose to use the Freebie that Di shared on the Facebook Group. If you are not part of the Facebook group, make sure to look us up to get the latest on her images, and great inspiration.  If you are looking for a similar image to the freebie, check out this one in Di's Shop. 


I thought the sweet wheelbarrow image would be great as a slider across the card. I colored the image with  prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I colored the dogs to match a sweet pair of miniature dachshunds that my mother and I owned from the same litter. Here is a close up of the card/image:


The dies I used are all random dies I had in my stash from several different places including the slider mechanism die.  I hope this card has provided inspiration for you to go make something beautiful and please don't forget to play along with us at Di's Digital Challenge



Comments

Popular Posts