Hello Baby - Rosette Easel Card - Di's Digital Challenge Blog

 Good Morning, today I excited to share my latest Design Team Card for Di's Digital Challenge Blog. This  time around the challenge is With a Child or For a Child. I decided to make a Baby card using one of Di's newest images in her shop Beep Beep.  When I first saw this image, I knew I had to turn it into a baby card and knew exactly the paper from my stash I was going use to compliment it. 


I used one of the SVG card bases I've designed to cut on my Cricut. This one I call the Rosette Easel Card. The Colors, and design fit this baby card well.  I used a digital sentiment I purchased from Lili of the Valley that went well with the card. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired to get out and make your own child card. Please join us at Di's Digital Challenge to play along! 


Comments

Popular Posts