Buffalo Plaid Bay Window Card - MTTCC Challenge #81

 Today I am excited to share my Design Team submission for this week's challenge on MTTCC Challenge Blog. This time the theme is Buffalo Plaid/Lumberjack Christmas which is a theme that I chose for the blog.  When I decorate my house for Christmas, I do a cabin theme in my house, and I decorate with buffalo plaid galore, so I was really excited for this theme.  


I chose to do a bay window card inspired by Sam at Mixed up Craft.  I created an SVG file for the card template so I could cut this out on my Cricut, and chose to decorate with "Little Lumberjack" papers by Echo Park, and a reindeer stamp from a Creative Stamping Christmas issue. I stamped the reindeer using White embossing powder.  

Thanks for checking out my blog, and please check out MTTCC to join us in challenge #81. 

Other Challenges I want to enter into:


Comments

  1. Hi Nikki, that's a really nice wish. I love your amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts