Fishing Boat Birthday - Dis Digi Challenge - Sports Related

  

Today I am featuring my another entry as a Design Team member for Di's Digi Challenge. This week's challenge is Sports Related. I am not a sporty person, nor do I have a lot sporty people in my life, so I decided to use the "ALTERNATE" definition of sport to draw inspiration.  I chose to use Di's Fishing Boat image which is one of her sale images. I used the Reveal Wheel Die Set from Made to Surprise which I thought was a great way to highlight the fishing aspect of the card. 
 

I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils on Regular cardstock and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend.  I also used Distress Oxide on White cardstock and stencils to make the background. 

Thanks for checking out my card and blog. Come join us over @ Di's Digital Challenge. 


Other Challenges that I am entering my card into:

Art Impressions Your Such a Square Challenge # 363
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Comments

  1. Beautifully coloured image and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness this is such a beautiful project, fabulous colouring and i love the turn about part of the card.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget CCDT, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable!! Thank you so much for joining our You're Such a Square challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts