Shimmering White and Gold Christmas - MTTCC Challenge #80

 Today I am so pleased to share my latest Christmas Card that I made for this week's Challenge on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge Blog. The challenge (Challenge #80) this week is to use white with a metallic accent. I chose to use shimmering white cardstock and gold foil to make a more simple card. 



I used a square Christmas embossing folder to emboss the second panel and layered it on top of a gold foil panel.  Then I used die cuts for the rest adding a gold backing to the Christmas flower.  I used foam tape to mount everything to the embossed panel to add dimension.  

I added the sentiment JOY because that is what Christmas should bring is Joy. Christmas is the time to celebrate the greatest gift given to human kind, the Lord Christ. Having a personal relationship with Him has brought me the greatest Joy a heart can know, and one of my greatest privileges is letting that Joy shine out in my card making.  If you are interested in learning more about that Joy please reach out to me, I'd love to share it. 

Thanks so much for reading my post, and I do hope that you will join us this time on the MTTCC Challenge Blog!  

Other challenges I would like to enter my card into:


Comments

Popular Posts