Joy Fold Card - Di's Digi Challenge 3 Colors

 Today I am sharing the card that I made for Di's Digital Design Challenge. This time the challenge is use 3 colors, one of which needs to be pink or red. I chose pink because I rarely use pink in my cards and it is one of my favorite colors.   


The image I used for this card is Di's Congratulations Mice. I will use this for some up coming anniversaries coming up in February.    
The card style is a Joy Fold card.  The card base is a 10.5 x 7in rectangle that I scored at 3.5inches. Then I cut out a heart shaped card base on my Cricut and glued it to the card base with the fold on the opposite side.  It was a fun take on the joy fold. I haven't seen a lot of shaped joy fold cards out there. I will probably be designing an SVG for this in the near future to share.  

Thanks for checking me out and please join us at Di's Digital Designs

Other challenges I want to enter my card into: 





Comments

  1. First of all... welcome to our Double Trouble Challenge. Such a cute image for an Anniversary card... The black trim really embellishes all the pink and red patterned papers. Adorable and fun card. You were so close to Twisted Sister's optional twist to use our partner Color Dare's Board. Hope you come back soon to revisit our challenges and optional twists. Thing 1, 2 and 3 have a lot of fun for you. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, what a perfect anniversary (or wedding card) with those cute mice and all the beautiful embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute anniversary card- love the mice! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "This Makes Me Happy" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mice in the car are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in our Challenge with your wonderful project.
    Val S - DT

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this is just darling! I love all the details and embellishments you added to your card! What a cute little couple in the car! Love is definitely in the air there! We're so happy you joined us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts