Relax Birthday Card - Dis Digi Challenge - 2 of a Kind

 Today I am so happy to share with you the new card that I made for Today's new Challenge at Di's Digital Design Challenge Blog.   This time the challenge was 2 of a kind.  I chose to use the Bath time Bubbles image from Di's Store.  I've been wanting to do a bubble themed shaker card for a while now, and thought if I added 2 shaker windows, it would go with the challenge theme. 


To fit the challenge theme, I chose to do 2 shaker apertures, two white bubbles,  two main colors of card stock, two embossed patterns, two gems (in the top corner) and two sentiments. 
This is just a basic 5 x7 card, and to do the shakers, I did the lazy method, and used one of my cellophane bags and taped the the apertures above the bag, and the solid card below. I also like my shaker cards to be super full so there is lots of gems, sequins, clay sprinkles, and glitter in them. 

Here is a closer image of the card: 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you will play along with Di's Digital Challenge

Challenges I also want to enter this card into:



Comments

Popular Posts