Family Christmas Double Bendy Window Card - MTTCC Challenge #90

Today, I am delighted to present this exquisite Double Bendy Window Card as my Design Team creation for the My Time To Craft Christmas Blog. This week's theme is "family," and I found these charming toppers in my collection, which I thought would be perfect for the occasion.

Inspired by Sam Calcott, I chose the "double bendy window" layout for this card. The window design complements the topper beautifully. I used Sam's 5 x 7 measurements for the card and created an SVG file to cut out all the elements. I plan to develop a few different customizations for this SVG file and release it on my Etsy Shop for a small fee. After cutting the card base, I decorated it with patterned papers, the topper, and sentiments.

The topper, sentiments, and patterned paper came from a Salvation Army charity kit I purchased last year after Christmas. The papers and toppers are ideal for creating more traditional Christmas cards, featuring many family and nativity-related scenes. I am very pleased with the final result of this card and hope it inspires you to start crafting.

Thank you for reading! Please join us in this week's challenge! Go out and create something beautiful today.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts