Deer Silhouette Christmas Card - MTTCC Woods Theme

I am pleased to present my Design Team card for MTTCC Challenge #91 - Woods. This theme, which I had the privilege of choosing, resonates deeply with my love for Christmas elements such as woods, plaid, and deer. I was eager to create this wood-themed card for the blog.

For this card, I utilized several paper stacks from my collection, selecting a birch wood background and a deer head topper that complement each other beautifully. To enhance the design, I incorporated ribbons from my stash to create the appearance of a wrapped Christmas present.

The final touch was the addition of 3D pinecone and sprig buttons from my collection. Although simple, I am very pleased with how this card turned out.

Thanks for reading! I hope you are inspired to play along with us at MTTCC and go make something beautiful today! 




Comments

Popular Posts