Lots of Layers - Di's Digital Challenge Blog

 Today I am thrilled to share with you my newest Design Team make for Di's Digital Challenge Blog.  This time the theme is "Lots of Layers." I really loved this theme because it brought me back to the "roots" of crafting and make layered design like I used to when I started card making 28 years ago. 


For this card I used the Daisy Highland Cow image from Di's shop and colored the flowers up in purple and yellows with Prismacolor Pencils. I then found some yellow and purple papers from my scraps stash and got to work layering different papers, and embossing different papers to make my design. I finished it off with a yellow ribbon and yellow enamel dots.  Overall this card was a joy to make and I hope it will inspire you to get into your craft space and create. 

Please join us for Di's Digital Challenge and play along! 
Thanks for reading, and go make something beautiful today! 


Comments

Popular Posts