Halloween/Thank You @ Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog

 

Today I am featuring my first official entry as a Design Team member for Di's Digi Challenge. This week's challenge is Halloween/Thank You.  I chose to use Di's beautiful Autumn Wreath Foxy image along with my own Scalloped Easel Card SVG Design to make this card.
 

I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils on Regular cardstock and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend. 


Thanks for checking out my card and blog. Come join us over @ Di's Digital Challenge. 


Other Challenges that I am entering my card into:

Digi Chooseday Wk 40 Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times Challenge 159 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge N is for Nature
Craft Rocket Challenge Challenge #108 Autumn


Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Nikki, love it! Welcome to the team..hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this easel card is out of this world!! Stunning!!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the shape and all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts