Snowman Winter Birthday Card - Dis Digi Challenge - Celebrate Winter

 Today I am showing a cute card featuring another one of Di's ADORABLE digis for Di's Digi Design Challenge blog.   


After Christmas, I have been trying to catch up on some much needed birthday cards again, and really enjoyed making this for a winter birthday.  I colored this sweet Snowman with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers, and added some white lines on the hat and lantern for added effect.  
I also created my own background for this card using Distress Oxide Inks in various hues of Blue and Purple, and then added water droplets and Distress Stain for a snow effect.  I finished this 6 x 6 Card off with a Pink Glitter Matte, some Satin Purple Ribbon, and a few snowflake sequins.  Overall I am pleased with out this beauty turned out, and I hope you join us over at Di's Digi Design Challenge today!


Comments

Popular Posts