Center Tower Gatefold Card - Di's Digi Challenge - Anything New

 Today I want to share my card for the new Challenge up at Di's Designs Challenge Blog. This week the theme is Anything New, so I decided to try a NEW TECHNIQUE.  This technique is one I learned from Sam Calcott's YouTube Channel. She calls it a Center Tower Gatefold Card. I was so thankful to have a new challenge to inspire me this time. Since the Christmas rush I have found it a little hard to find inspiration for cards. Spending Time looking for something new to do helped me get my Mo Jo back. 


The image I used was "Wool Cup Kitty" from Di's shop.  I colored it up in mauves and pinks using my Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.  I have some birthdays coming up and the colors and theme of this card will be perfect for the intended recipients. 

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my card, please also check out Di's Challenge Blog to play along with me and the rest of Di's Awesome team.  

I would also like to enter my card into these challenges: 





Comments

  1. This is so sweet and it's a great fold, well done for getting your mojo back. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous image and fabulous fold.Thank you for joining us at Stamping SEnsations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, so sweet and cute! Gorgeous design, love your colouring and the papers used! Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at Stamping Sensations and We Lover Stamping, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a clever design. I am glad doing something new has inspired you. the end result is just great. Cute image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts