Snowman Tissue Box - Di's Digi Challenge - Anything But a Card

  

Today I am featuring another beautiful entry as a Design Team member for Di's Digi Challenge. This week's challenge is Fancy Fold or Anything but a Card. I decided to go with the Anything but a card since about 99% of the cards I do are fancy folds.  I chose to use Di's Snowman and Robin image.  I used my Tissue Box SVG which I will release later this month for the tissue box. 
 

I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils on Regular cardstock and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend.  I also used a Park Lane Christmas set that I have had in my stash for several years.


 I used a paper distressing tool and Distress ink to make the edges of my papers distressed and aged looking.  I also alternated the papers on the lid to the papers on the main base for some visual interest. 


For the other 3 sides of the tissue box I made some handmade poinsettias using an old Die set by Apple Blossom.  This will be a great piece for my end table at Christmas time. 

Thanks for checking out my card and blog. Come join us over @ Di's Digital Challenge. 




Comments

Popular Posts