Penguin Easel Card - Dis Digi Challenge - Christmas with no Red or Green

   

Today I am sharing another entry as a Design Team member for Di's Digi Challenge. This week's challenge is Christmas with no red or Green. I decided to use a cool color scheme with purples, blues, and silvers for the challenge.  I chose to use one of Di's new 2023 images, Three Chilly Penguins . I love penguins, as they are very fun to color, and I thought that penguins would go with the cool colors theme. I also created a shaped easel card to go with the image as I've always wanted to do that. Overall I think the card turned out great! 
 

I colored the image using my Ohuhu Alcohol markers, and will be posting my coloring process video later this month on that.  I also made the poinsettias for this card. I used an old Apple Blossom Die set for the larger silver poinsettia, and then cut out the smaller purple one on my Cricut. I also used my Minc (R) foil tool to put foil over the sentiments I printed on my laser printer.  

Thanks for checking out my card and blog. Come join us over @ Di's Digital Challenge. 


Other Challenges that I am entering my card into:
As You Like it Challenge - Favorite Critters and Why
Move Along with the Times - Challenge 160 Christmas Animals
Fab and Funky - # 584 Blue Hues
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Make it Sparkle

Comments

  1. Hi,
    oh how sweet are those penguins and I love your easel shaped card.
    Brilliant colouring also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pop-up card - love the penguins! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous penguins and the colour is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts