Trifold Block Card - MTTCC Chalenge #78 - Holly Berries

 Today I am pleased to share my card made for the new MTTCC Challenge.  This week we are featuring cards with Holly or Berries.  I decided to use a new layout I learned from Sam Calcott's Youtube Channel. She calls it a Trifold Building block card. If you follow or know me, you know I love fancy fold cards, and I have always loved building block cards. So I could not wait to try my hand at this one after she published it. 


To keep with the theme, I used some old DCWV paper from my stash that had Holly and Berries, and then colored up a stamp I got from a Papercraft Society Kit that had sprigs of holly and berries. I used velum to stamp the sentiment so you can still see the paper behind the sentiment.  This will make a lovely card for my mom next Christmas. 

Well thanks for checking out my card and please check out the Challenge Blog to Play along with the MTTCC Team.  





Comments

Popular Posts