Inner Wiper Pop Up Card

 I am absolutely obsessed with Sam Calcott and her designs on Mixed up Craft as well as her own line of products named Made To Surprise . One of the die sets I have bought and used many times in her Popup wiper card. Recently she posted an Inner Wiper card using her mechanism set paired with some other dies in her stash.  Immediately after watching her tutorial I had inspiration to use her mechanism along with some of my Craft Consortium Papers to make some of my own. 

I used these cute Craft Consortium elements and papers to make a quick masculine card for a few birthday. 

I followed Sam’s Tutorial for the inside wiper mechanism, and used some circle dies from my stash to make the life saver. I used hot glue to attach the twine to the ring for an added touch. 

You can see in the pictures, when the card is open the sea bourse is displayed. When the card is closed, it disappears. I used a long, thin sentiment stamp and curved it ever so slightly so it would fit nicely on the life saver. This is another technique I learned from Sam. 


I hope you enjoyed this sweet project. Thanks for reading! 


Comments

Popular Posts