TV Trifold Easel Card

 Today I am sharing a make that I created using my very own cart template SVG file that I created. 



This card is a called a Trifold Easel card, and I thought it would be just darling to feature a TV on the top half.  The trifold allows the card to sit up nicely for display, and I decorated it with some cute files from The Greeting Farm to make it look like a couple watching TV.  



The card template SVG with the TV are available in my ETSY SHOP to purchase for a small price.  I also have a tutorial on how I put the card together that includes how I have decorated this card. Please be sure to like, subscribe, and leave a comment on my video if you enjoyed!   



I also included a video with the color combos I used to color the stamp I used to decorate the card. 


For a list of supplies I used for this card check out my LinkTree

Thanks for Reading! 




Comments

Popular Posts