Quick and Easy Square Easel Cards

 I don't know about you, but sometimes I find myself needing to whip out a card or two for an event with a very limited time to do so.  Between teaching and ministry at church, there are times during the year that I am scrambling to keep up with my card making.  That is why I love having a few quick and easy cards in my arsenal. Square easel cards are perfect for this very thing.  With two score lines and the ability to cut the card base with a simple paper trimmer, these can come together very quickly and still look AMAZING!   


Here I used this lovely pack of papers from Craft Consortium that come with a variety of toppers and coordinating embellishments to quickly assemble this beauty. I was in a hurry making them because I was getting ready for company and working. I wanted to come up with a card type to teach my Mother-in-law and visiting Aunt to make on a crafting day they planned on having with me.  I had about 40 minutes between the end of the school day and a tutoring appointment to throw this together for the following day.  Yes, it is a simple layout, but it still looks great.  It was also easy enough for my Mother-in-law and Aunt to learn how to assemble as well. They were so thrilled with the results. They each made two of their own.  Here are the ones I made during our crafting day. 



Supplies used: 

Craft Consortium Sandy Paws Complete Collection

Craft Consortium It's Snome Time Complete Collection (Retired but you can find the Toppers here...)

Crafter's Companion Say it with Style Sentiments Die and Stamp Set

Recollections 300 GSM Cardstock - For Card Base

Recollections Red Foil Cardstock - For Matts and Layers

Poinsettia Stickers

The Adhesive I use for Construction

The Adhesive I use for Placing Toppers


Thanks for Reading! 
Miss Mudge

Comments

Popular Posts